Human and Financial Resources
The department manages and administers the human and financial resources of ICMPD. Moreover, it ensures financial objectivity, transparency and accountability of ICMPD vis-á-vis its donors and stakeholders. Specifically, the department carries out the following tasks:
- developing human resource policies
- ensuring that working conditions are conducive for the staff's health and well-being
- guaranteeing financial coverage for all ICMPD activities and services through adequate financial policies, monitoring, risk assessment and pro-active mitigation strategies
- ensuring quality management
- supporting organisational learning and knowledge transfer
- providing ICT services, procurement and logistical services for a functioning office environment.
The Director was appointed by the Steering Group as Deputy Director General.