ICMPD Quality Policy
ICMPD is committed to supply services of the highest quality to its external and internal customers. This means ICMPD strives to:
- fully meet or excel the expectations of its Member States, strategic partners and other contractors of its services
- target its activities towards the needs of their beneficiaries, while at the same time taking into account the needs of all those affected by migration
- be a competent and trusted partner for the organisations and experts it works with, holding up international ethical standards
- fully support its employees in their work, recognising that all staff play a vital role in the overall functioning of the organisation, and be an attractive employer for high potentials and qualified experts.
- foster continuous and open communication with its Member States, clients, partners and beneficiaries, striving to fully understand their expectations and needs
- ensure that all employees clearly understand ICMPD's strategy and mission, as well as their individual contributions and the processes that support ICMPD's work
- regularly measure customer and employee satisfaction, and always be receptive for suggestions of improvement both from its internal and external customers
- evaluate all of its services, measuring whether agreed results were delivered and objectives met, and use the lessons learned in order to further improve future services
- regularly perform system reviews and audits to ensure that its quality management system is coherent and put into practice by the everyday work of its employees, always with a view to continuous improvement of its work environment and services.