ICMPD is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of the www.icmpd.org website, while aiming to provide a user-friendly and valuable service. Personal information is collected via registration forms. ICMPD does not disclose any personal information to any outside parties.
During a visit to the website, the following types of information are collected: browsing patterns, website preferences, location of the user. This information is only used in aggregate forms: statistical reports on number of monthly visits, typical user paths, etc. These reports are used:
- to monitor the use of the website
- to identify audience profiles
- to support strategic planning.
Use and disclosure of personal information – ICMPD processes personal information collected via its website for the purposes of:
- providing a personalised service
- receiving enquiries and requests for information
- providing information about the resources and services available.
Personal information is collected via registration forms. ICMPD does not disclose any personal information to any outside parties.
Google Analytics Disclaimer
for your current web browser.